We welcome submissions for inclusion in the Rethinking Mission journal. Please read the Terms of Publication below before making your submission.
Terms of Publication
- All items for consideration must be submitted on the form below.
- The Editorial Board has the right to refuse, or request edits to, any item considered for publication on the Rethinking Mission website.
- Any items submitted in a language other than English must have an English language summary.
- By submitting an item for inclusion in the journal, you confirm that:
- the submission is your own original work, and that you own all intellectual, publishing or other rights;
- if your employer or educator has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from them to post or make available the submission, or (ii) secured from them a waiver to all rights in or to the submission;
- if the submission contains work by other people, you have fully complied with all third-party licenses relating to that work, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- your submission is not named in a manner that misleads readers into thinking that you are another person or entity, or that the subject matter is something other than what it is.
- By submitting an item for inclusion, you grant USPG a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the content in any format.
Submissions are only accepted from registered users. Please log in before placing your submission.
Next edition: October 2017
Submission deadline: Friday 2 June 2017
Word count recommendations:
- Long Papers: 6,000-8,000 words
- Short Papers: 2,000-5,000 words
In addition, the editors welcome submissions of book reviews on mission and, from the Global South, shorter reflections on practice, and relevant liturgical and poetic pieces.
- Book reviews: 600-1,200 words
- Worship resources: up to 3,000 words
- Terms of Publication
- MS Word template
- Google Documents template